Carpet Cleaning Extraction
Traditional carpet extractors can leave behind excessive moisture during the extraction process that generates mold and mildew, damages carpet, and takes longer to dry. We utilize a patented moisture-controlled technology that reduces health and safety issues and the development of mold, bacteria and allergens in carpets to provide improved indoor air quality. This results in fewer complications from allergy and asthma for building occupants. Our exclusive Envirochemicals reduce the impact of the use of harsh chemicals in your facility during the cleaning process, creating a safer and healthier indoor setting.
We use extractors from a revolutionary manufacturer that designs eco-friendly carpet cleaning systems and high performance specialty tools with innovative patented technology that is radically different from other cleaning systems. This technology provides superior moisture-controlled cleaning, faster dry times and increased cleaning productivity that is unmatched by standard carpet extractors on the market today.
The PSS Extraction Advantage
- • Clean carpeting, upholstery and even fabric partitions better than conventional extractors.
- • Deliver faster drying times so your space is clean, dry and ready for immediate use.
- • Improve the health of your building and its occupants.
- • Minimize development of mold, fungus and allergens in carpets for improved indoor air quality.
- • Recover up to 50% more than traditional extractor tools and wands.